Visa support

To enter the territory of the Czech Republic you should have Schengen visa, valid for the period of stay in the country.

  • To get a Schengen visa, please contact Czech Republic Embassy / Consulate in your country of residence in advance. Documents required for visa you can find on the website of Czech Republic Embassy in your country of residence.
  • For supporting documents required for issuing entry tourist visa to the Czech Republic (Hotel reservation), please contact the Organizing Committee of the Congress

Official invitations to the Congress and Hotel booking confirmations are provided free of charge.

For additional information, please, contact the Congress Organization Committee:
Natalia Karmaleeva
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+7 (499) 500-93-96