All theses of the works for publishing in the Congress materials should be sent to:
File name, if it is sent via e-mail, should be written in Russian and consist of the first authors surname and initials.
Message subject - "Theses for ISSAM 2013"
In the e-mail text it is necessary to mention a responsible person.
Within five days you should receive a confirmation of acceptance from the Congress organization committee.
Theses are accepted till October 15, 2013.
Theses provided after this date won’t be considered by the organization committee.
Theses are accepted only after paying the registration fee *.
*Theses from young scientists (up to 35 years) are published for free.
20 best young scientists’ (up to 35 years) theses will be added to stand reports, their authors will not have to pay a registration fee to take part in the congress.
Topics for theses:
1. List of authors: flush left. Format: family, initials, science degree, rank. Co-authors are divided with a coma. The first in the list is the corresponding author (the author, providing the theses)
2. Work title: semi-bald, center alignment.
3. 3. Name of the organization: flush left. Format: organization, city, country.
If the work has been done in several organizations, each of them should be mentioned in a separate line.
4. Theses text should be divided into the following obligatory parts (their headings should be semi-bold):
5. If necessary a short list of printed resources can be given in the end (1 to 5). Should be organized in accordance with the rules of bibliographic description and requirements for scientific publications, in any other case references will not be published. Numbers of bibliographic references should be given in the text in square brackets and their list should be given in consecutive numbering. References are added manually.
General document features:
* The author and their research adviser are responsible for the information accuracy and scientific content of the work
* by providing theses to the organization committee the authors confirm their agreement to publish the theses and take full responsibility that they do not violate copyright rights of the third party and are not regulated by the law restriction of information flow. The work authors are also responsible for any additional documents execution.