Head of the Center for Sleep Medicine, Medical Research and Education Center, Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov
The first Russian Expert of the European Society of Sleep Research (ESRS). Active member of the European Society for Sleep Research (ESRS).
Founder of the international forum “SON” – an annual medical event of somnologists, uniting doctors, scientists and students from Russia and foreign countries.
Member of the Board of the Association “National Somnological Society”.
Member of the Board of the Regional Public Organization “Society of Specialists in Neuromuscular Diseases”
Somnology, cardiology, functional diagnostics
Candidate of Medical Sciences
Sechenov First Moscow Medical Institute.
Member of the editorial board of the scientific and practical peer-reviewed journal “Neuromuscular Diseases”.
Sleep Medicine Reviewer
Head of the cycle of thematic improvement of doctors “Sleep Medicine”, Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov.
Residency and full-time postgraduate studies in the specialty “Cardiology” at the Department of Cardiology and Therapy of the Central Scientific Research Laboratory of the MC of the 4th State University under the USSR Ministry of Health.
Areas of scientific and clinical activity:
- Breathing disorders during sleep (obstructive sleep apnea syndrome; central sleep apnea syndrome, Cheyne-Stokes breathing)
- Hypersomnia (narcolepsy, Klein-Levin syndrome)
- Movement disorders during sleep (restless legs syndrome, periodic leg movements syndrome);
- Circadian sleep disorders;
- Metabolism of iron in patients with breathing disorders during time, with movement disorders during sleep, with insomnia;
- Arterial hypertension associated with OSAS, insomnia, movement disorders during sleep;
- Development of a method for self-monitoring of blood pressure (SCAD)
- Heart rhythm disturbances in patients with breathing disorders during sleep
- Heart rate variability during sleep
- Epileptic activity during sleep;
- Modern diagnostic methods of sleep medicine (polysomnography, cardiopulmonary screening, multiple sleep latency test, wakefulness test);
- Non-invasive ventilation during sleep (“sipap” therapy, two-level ventilation, adaptive servo ventilation);
- Non-invasive ventilation during sleep in patients with neuromuscular pathology;
- Development of new screening methods for the diagnosis of breathing disorders during sleep
Scientific and journalistic activities:
More than 100 publications.
- Factorsofunfitness(Fitlessfactors) “CurrentResearchinSportsSciences” (anInternationalPerspective), NJ, 1996. Physical fitness and factors affecting the change in its indicators: Coll. monograph / Research in sports sciences. – New York, 1996, 12 pp.