Born in 1961
Director of the RUDN Medical Institute
Doctor of Medical Sciences
Civil service rank
1978-1985 – Faculty of Medicine, UDN im. P. Lumumba, specialty “general medicine”;
1992 – School of International Business at MGIMO, Commercial Training;
2006 – Moscow Academy of State and Municipal Management “Jurisprudence”;
2005-2008 – Postgraduate studies at FGU TsNIIOIZ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, “Public health and healthcare organization”.
Scientific activity: author of monographs, scientific articles and teaching aids.
Research interests: state legal regulation in the field of health care, international accreditation, quality control of medical care, control of the circulation of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
1987 – 1995 – Physician of the USSR national judo team, USSR State Committee for Sports.
1995 – 1999 – Head of the Medical Department, Technotrade International Corporation.
1999 – 2001 – Deputy General Director of OJSC “Biopreparat”.
2001 – 2004 – General Director of State Unitary Enterprise “Mosoblfarmatsiya”.
2004 – 2008 – territorial body of Roszdravnadzor in Moscow and the Moscow region, acting the head; Deputy Head.
2008 – 2010 – Moscow Department of Health, Head of Licensing and Accreditation Department.
2010 – 2013 – Moscow Department of Health, First Deputy Minister of Health of Moscow.
From December 2013 to present – Director of the Medical Institute of the RUDN University, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine.
– Coordination Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (member of the Council);
– Chairman of the UMO in the direction of “Nursing”;
– Chairman of the Council of Deans (Directors) of Medical Faculties (Institutes) of State Universities of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
– Member of the Presidium Council of Rectors of Medical and Pharmaceutical Universities of Russia;
– Council under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation to ensure the transition to the accreditation of a specialist (council member);
– Coordinating Council for the Development of Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (member of the Council).
Public and government awards:
– Medal “In honor of the 850th anniversary of Moscow”;
– Medal “XX years of EMERCOM of Russia”;
– Order “Honor and Glory of Great Russia”
– Order “Professional of Russia”
– Gratitude from the Mayor of Moscow;
– Certificates of honor and gratitude from the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development;
– Certificates of honor and gratitude from the Moscow Department of Health.