In 1991 she graduated from the medical faculty of the Kemerovo State Medical Institute.
He has been working in the SBEE DPO “NIIUV Ministry of Health” since 2000, first as a senior lecturer at the Department of Medical Ecology, Epidemiology and Healthy Lifestyle, then Associate Professor.
Since 2007 Head of the Department, which in 2009 was renamed the Department of General Hygiene and Epidemiology.
In 1998 she defended her thesis “The prevalence of iodine deficiency goiter among the population of the industrial center and the improvement of methods for its prevention.”
In 2009, she defended her doctoral dissertation “Organization for the Prevention and Treatment of Obesity and Overweight of the Adult Population of a Large Industrial Center”.
The author of 187 scientific papers, 7 patents for inventions, 3 rationalization proposals, 13 training and educational manuals and 1 manual for doctors.
The main directions of scientific work:
- studyof the health status and nutrition of certain population groups;
- substantiationof modern approaches to medical nutrition;
- developmentof the most effective methods, means of hygienic education of the population in the formation of healthy lifestyle skills;
- preventionof noncommunicable diseases;
- developmentand implementation of practical programs on healthy lifestyle in practical healthcare.